The following info is here to help you get the right fitting shirt. We want you to wear this shirt we worked so hard to find and create!
If you registered after the shirt cutoff date (found on the Register link on each event page), you will still get some really cool swag. But it will be non-size specific. Like a hat, beanie, visor, neck gaiter, etc.
Then after the onsite registration is over, you can check the reg tables or the onsite Tejas Store. If the item you want is available, you can swap for no charge. Or you can purchase the other item if you want both.
In general you can expect a nice soft tri-blend shirt or a nice technical shirt. We never use cheap uncomfortable cotton junk.
1) Find the shirt image for the event you're doing
2) Use the general garment type shown as your basis for what size to order when registering
3) Click on the shirt to see a larger version.
4) Remember, we aren't guaranteed these shirts. Please be nice if we have to switch at the last minute, and remember you can request a different size after onsite reg is closed.
5) Get pumped for your race!
We work really hard to come up with loads of various types of garments and designs for all of our 20 or so events...as we know our racers are diverse in their likes, dislikes, styles, shapes, sizes, and personalities. We also recognize and greatly appreciate the thousands of you that do more than one of our events, so hopefully you get something different each time.
We also provide every racer with some sort of really cool gear. Even if you register after the shirt cutoff, you'll still get something fantastic. If you end up liking the other piece of gear being offered, just wait until after 10:00am on race day or 8:30pm for night races and you (or someone you know) can go by the Tejas Trails Store onsite (or the Timing Tent/Main Aid Station area) if the store isn't set up at that event); and ask to swap for a different size or different type of gear.